What staging can do for you?
In today’s real estate market, staging will give you the competitive advantage you need to make your house stand out and be seen. It has proven time and time again that an investment in staging helps your home sell faster and for more money. Get more potential buyers through your home and be confident you are presenting your home in a way that is attractive to buyers.
Why choose us?
With years of experience, a great eye and passion for design as well as extensive knowledge of today’s real estate market, Queen City Staging can play a key role in making the sale of your home a success! We are committed to selling your house for the highest price in the shortest amount of time.
During the consultation we will discuss your goals and expectations and do a walk through with a critical “buyer’s eye.”The goal is to make your home “move in ready” and to remove any objections buyers might have.
We will review:
- furniture placement
- room focal points and functions
- flooring and condition
- lighting adequacy
- de-personalizing and editing of furniture
- paint color and condition along with recommendations
- traffic patterns
- curb appeal
You will be left with a detailed staging report that outlines specific recommendations for each room.
Working from the detailed action plan created at the consultation, we will implement whatever is necessary to get the home ready to show. This will include:
- rearranging furniture, lighting and art for maximum visual impact
- creating better traffic patterns
- doing room makeovers with decorative accents (bedding, art, accessories)
- renting appropriate furniture if required
- highlighting the homes best features
- recommending (and arranging) any required enhancements or repairs
- eliminating clutter
It is difficult for buyers to create an emotional connection with a vacant home. So, let us create functional rooms that give buyers a frame of reference for scale and size and create a home they can see themselves in. This will include:
- providing rental furniture and accessories to match the style and profile of target buyers
- taking measurements and photos of each room
- placing furniture and accessories to create the best traffic flow and visual impact
- recommending and arranging any minor enhancements or repairs if required
- selecting art and appropriate color schemes
- supervising furniture delivery and pick up
Sometimes it seems like a huge song-and-dance to get yourself, your kids and your pets out of the house before a showing much less clean up after them on the way out the door. Selling your home is stressful….so let us help get your home in show-ready condition. We will remake the beds, fluff toss cushions, put away toys and personal items and do a quick clean of kitchens and bathrooms. Anything we need to do to get your home ready for an open house. Take the stress out of showings!